dimanche 21 février 2010

The revenge of the Poney


Take care : Poneys are everywhere on the WEB !

Several poney lovers have created many Facebook groups dealing with this sweet animal supposed to be inoffensive by definition and intitled them with imagination : " Ciao darling, I need to go, my poney in not well parked on the road", " Hug to your poney under the rain and eating strawberries" or " I won't be here at the end of the world in 2012, I've got a poney". The website Bonjour Poney (Good morning Poney ) broadcastes one picture and news per day " photo qu'hyppique les yeux" . It's clearly a parodie of the famous "Bonjour Madame" that most of the guys know (guess why)...And for my co-workers...It will strangely remember them my Today's bunny's ritual . No clues concerning which brand is behind this operation !!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire